A true tradition in Frontignan and more generally in the Thau Archipelago, Muscat wine has inspired a good number of chefs who have gone to great lengths to imagine several recipes.
If you too appreciate the fruity and sweet notes of this internationally renowned wine, come and live a new experience behind your stove with this small selection of Muscat recipes.
For starters :
- Duck foie gras with Muscat de Frontignan, beetroot and raspberries by Christophe Pembroke
- Carpaccio of scallops from the French coasts, leek fondue, sweet Muscat and clementine jelly by Grégory Doucey
- Sliced squid with Muscat de Frontignan by Willy Laroque
- Foie gras with Muscat marc and grape insert by Hubert Briere
- Leek fondue with Muscat de Frontignan refreshed with kiwi, oysters from the Etang de Thau and Muscat de Frontignan sabayon by Nicolas Saboury
Main course :
- Gardianne of bull with Muscat marc by Petra Jonsson
- Gambas with Frontignan
- Fresh foie gras fried with Frontignan
For the seasoning :
For dessert :